2023 Detroit Spotlight Honoree of the Year: Tammy McCrory!
• Emily Brockman | Director of Donor Relations & Stewardship, Albion College
• Hodari Brown | Management and Program Analyst, Social Security Administration
• Jasmine Brown | Senior Marketing Communications Specialist, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer
• Dominique Davenport | Owner, Detroit’s Future is Female
• Garrison Diehl | Managing Partner, Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan
• Louise Koos | Client Success Manager, 700 Credit
• Tammy McCrory | Chief Executive Director of Operations, McCrory Center
• Samantha Myers | Communications Manager, Huntington
• Benji Raap | Cancer Screening Project Navigator, Michigan Department of Health & Human
• Brie Riley | Director of Innovations, Henry Ford Health
• Tiffany Staal | Nursing Supervisor, University of Michigan Oncology
Spotlight Honorees serve an extension of the American Cancer Society to advocate for its mission to impact every cancer and every life. They know their way around town, are well-connected, and philanthropic. They want to influence their community and make an impact in the fight to end cancer as we know it, for everyone by raising a minimum of $2,500.
Learn more about each Honoree and support their efforts:
Congratulations to the inaugural 2023 Detroit Spotlight Honorees!